Welcome to your Career and Social Media Resource Center!
Why did we create the Career and Social Media Resource Center?
Career and Social Media Resource Center believes that everyone has a destiny and purpose. In order to reach your goals and dreams, you need tools, resources, and mentors. Since 1998, we have been dedicated to helping people reach their potentials.
Here are videos that provide an overview of the resource center -
Who is the Career and Social Media Resource Center for?
Counselors, teachers, parents, students, adults, teens, and children who are seeking to gain awareness of who they are and what they are designed to do.
What are the Goals of the Career and Social Media Resource Center?
Our goals are to help people -
- Discover that career awareness is the first fundamental step in unlocking one’s potential
- Identify the right career tool in recognizing personal interests, abilities, and skills
- Use decision making tools to search for the right potential career
- Build the connection between interests, careers, and college majors
- Achieve your career goals
- Understand and complete the career planning process
Our Career and Social Media Resource Center provides information about career, college major, job search, and social media resources. Members get access to -
- Product Gallery
- Downloads - Career Clusters, Holland Codes, Kid, Social Media Resources, Power Points & Master Social Media 101
- Social Media Resources
We will share information about different career models -
We will also share information about social media tools. Examples of social media resources include -
- Resource One: Blogs - Blogger and Wordpress
- Resource Two: Facebook - Page
- Resource Three: Linkedin - Page
- Resource Four: Pinterest - Page
- Resource Five: Twitter - Page
- Resource Six: Evernote - note taking and archiving software
- Resource Seven: Delicious
- Resource Eight: Issuu - digital publishing platform
- Resource Nine: Prezi - cloud-based presentation software
- Resource Ten: Scribd - web and mobile device online library
- Resource Eleven: Slideshare - document, PDF, video and webinar
- Resource Twelve: Infographics - highly visual presentation tool
- Resource Thirteen: Wordle - word cloud generator software
- Resource Fourteen: Powerpoint
- Resource Fifteen: Lino
- Resource Sixteen: Powtoon
- Resource Seventeen: Digital Courses
- New Additions - Instagram and Tumblr
Note: Social media links provided on the Social Media web page.
We hope that you will join, connect, engage, and network to motivate and inspire each other...
Have a great day,
Dr. Mary Askew, hollandcodes.com